The Midnight Club Application

*PDF Attached*

_GZFpGcHQX4p_uAhwXAZEYR1aCoisHQwPJ4kSj5MNf3AcF71DhDlJ0Q6czxtJoR8ByMU1Yhr8GlT0LNKG6ph2vKpd7Vo0AQP5ZP2yYzu3vCU5VxMTK0Rw_zaAl-SgcmQI3Z5WKcH

The Midnight Club

The Midnight Club name originates from the infamous Japanese Street Racing gang that disbanded in 1999. While their actions were illegal, they were respected and envied by most.

The Midnight Club was founded by a racer of the alias Ignition

dzo0Q-NSqyzIqImF74T2PoTiaPylp1eoEIYYawXVwjnLPF68IWXqR28VEfMteF4picus6Ej0SR-k4lhKh39_2XsocMuF8sfHVL-mRgd7T5_bq7buyuNjSLK2h5sr4O7ryJmUk2kW

Founder - Ignition

Ignition is the only member of the crew to have his identity known. He got his Alias after starting The Midnight Club. Ignition not only is a deadly street racer, but also is excellent in the background operations and organisational tasks of The Midnight Club. Ignition contains a no bullshit approach when it comes to his racers upholding the standard of The Midnight Club and the city life.

meiE_5BjWsae0J0jbTdfAa6ElEwY8tPihDYi8bQROy7fNuk8iZdVcIQ0exaAEejFE35NMNGF_LZutzU7NSHsBGm5BVGpcomwougsPWMy2b3UU4AaCWECGkAJzIsZ4qsCezi1zjMy

Ace - Piston

Piston is the second member of the crew, their identity is unknown to the public. Piston is the one who acts. They are the groups enforcer and achiever. Always aiming to make the group faster and stronger. Piston’s racing ability is next to none, they’re proudly one of The Midnight Club's finest racers. Piston proudly holds the rank of ‘Ace’ as there isn’t much they cannot do.

8lVfFGeF0CTwXSVeB6N2g7VeIBl7p8QQ3wTV6iRRykQ-X4oaheyol9ABzAQzMP9ZitrMuqy_Bm_opIKx56O0zSeefBH4U80HVUHl1S8GGXIwecMLko5eT_L6S3AZyPyRCxECSNsz            

Seasoned -  Gear Stick

Gear Stick is the third member of the crew, their identity is also unknown. Gear Stick’s personality possesses a bit of craziness, danger and deceitfulness. They are The Midnight Clubs finest drag racer and also contribute a lot into fund generation for the club.

lEv3xO97iMftVXwsFdU2xv88hFrgpAnPjU8-wks8JGRAa07NPxAaNkpn5xw8C0vhlt_NM8kgsGU0D3UbTufZC6SCJxzpK-f9lY4BcMyyc9XfRHKmwxYfz5ceSz7NDaXDtmwke7NZ

Daredevil - Airbags 

Airbags is the fourth member of the crew, their identity is also unknown.

Airbags have the Daredevil rank for a reason. This crazy son of a bitch will attempt almost anything in order to get away from the Law. Appropriately given the name Airbags as they are often deployed due to their ability to crash the car nine times out of ten.

Rank Hierarchy 

Founder

Ace

Seasoned

Daredevil

Proven

Unproven

Possessing through the ranks is obtained by racing ability and crew contribution. If the members are able to contribute to the group successfully they will earn a higher rank.
The Ace is in charge of ensuring new members fit The Midnight Club Criteria. 

Proposed location:

The Midnight Club would like one of the Car Workshops to be their own. They would like access to sell tuning and assist in upcoming street racers getting their car properly equipped. The Midnight Club does not mind where the Car Workshop is located as long as it is located around the city. The Midnight Club will use the Car Workshop as their means of money income, which will be reinvested into the community when it comes to prize pools in racing events hosted by the crew.

Explain why this is going to add to the RP available on the server outside of what is already available on the server:

As far as BlueBird goes, there are countless amounts of MC gangs, Mafias etc. The Midnight Club is something different. We want to deliver memorable roleplay experiences by hosting insane long distance races, car shows, drift competitions, drag races and much much more. The members in The Midnight Club possess excellent role play skills that will increase the variety of interactions the city has, their role playing skills will be used at our car meets, our races and most importantly at our workshop. The Midnight Club currently contains four members and are looking for more. This crew will be invited only, to ensure that the best role players are accepted. 

What action will you take to discipline members caught breaking the rules for your organisation and/or the city:

The Midnight Club will have a strict no bullshit stance. Any members who are caught breaking organisation rules will result in their removal/demotion. Any members caught breaking city rules will result in their removal from the crew. Our members will be aware of these punishments when joining the Club and will swear an oath to not betray the Club or break the City rules. 

Members are eligible to display an expression of interest by replying to this post with their discord Username.

The Midnight Club.pdf

Edited by Roger Alderson

If you haven't already I would make a crew so that the server can get a feel of your group, this would allow you to embed your crew into the underground racing scene as there are already a few people doing this sort of thing.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, VincentMGraves said:

If you haven't already I would make a crew so that the server can get a feel of your group, this would allow you to embed your crew into the underground racing scene as there are already a few people doing this sort of thing.

Already have 🙂

These guys helped me do a cheeky robbery. I must say that the driver for the robbery and some other people in this getaway business are excellent drivers and most definitely did a job well done. good on ya boys!   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xdJeiden said:

These guys helped me do a cheeky robbery. I must say that the driver for the robbery and some other people in this getaway business are excellent drivers and most definitely did a job well done. good on ya boys!   

Pleasure mate. 
getaways are apart of our money making. 
you should attend one of our races sometime ❤️

• 3 weeks later...

Very interested in joining. Would like to find you guys and have a chat in city. my Discord in the BBRP is Jaeger Johns [jaegerjohn]

• 6 months later...

Interested in joining a group of cool people like you. Would like to know you more if you give me the chance. Discord : Mightyyy#9790

• 1 month later...

Wow mate good job on the post, it looks like you've done your research. 

Edited by hunterb

Wow. I must say this is impressive. I look forward to being in contact with you guys in city. My email is NitchGamingStudios#1726

I realize this is a bit late (okay maybe very) but I would love to be part of your journey as a crew

Edited by NitchGamingStudios
Added desc

• 1 month later...

Interested in joining, I’ve been trying to organise some street races. Discord is BloodPig#6604 and in city is Dante Fox

Interested in joining.
Email is Quill#4447, but in this city im known as Ryan Hopsin.
Currently have a RX7S in my garage waiting for a crew to drive with.
Chuck me an email, would love to be a part.

On 22/02/2022 at 4:02 PM, Ryan Hopsin said:

Interested in joining.......

Please be aware that joining gangs, crews, orgs etc. must all be done in city, and not through the forums, discord or other means. 

• 1 month later...