Bluebird app IRL

I think it would be useful if there was an app for phones which would replicate the one in-game. This way you could see if anyone in game has texted you and an overall look at what's going on in the city without having to actually be in it. It could be extremely useful in many ways, such as if you are unable to get in the city but want to know if someone has messaged you in game, or could just be a better and more enjoyable way to communicate with others. I believe it could add to the experience of RP in this server but I also understand that this would be a challenge to implement. Thanks and feel free to add suggestions to this idea.

• Like 1

Sound fun pretty great but also sounds like a ridiculous amount of dev work, not sure if the dev team would think it is worth it.

15 minutes ago, VincentMGraves said:

Sound fun pretty great but also sounds like a ridiculous amount of dev work, not sure if the dev team would think it is worth it.

Yeah I get that but might be a fun concept if they can pull it off.