New Character/Spawn death

shigglywiggly

Hello, I am brand new to Bluebird RP server. I have done another GTARP server, its just a bit different. However, when i first logged in to create my character, I spawn died. I'm not exactly sure what happened. I died as i spawned it and it was bugged through me reading things. I was unable to create a character, name, or anything. When i respawned i was in paleto med clinic. Not sure how to get back to the creation and I am stuck.

I relogged in and it seems to have brought me back but all the rezzing of the building and grass is wonky. I'm going to try again I guess. 

I tried it again, spawned in and died. I can't even make my character.

Edited by shigglywiggly
tried to fix it

Just for future reference the loading in death we call "flight sickness" I don't know if there is a known cause aside from logging off when you are already downed but it seems to happen randomly to people. As far as the funky textures, they sometimes just happen when you try to fly in, I suggest re-clicking the same spawn area and waiting a good minute so it has a chance to fully load.