Gold supporter

xVivacious

Hey I need help!

Gold Supporter purchased in the 4th of April, everything is linked to my account.. what next please

-

xVivacious 

Hey Bud,
Do you potentially mean the 24th? If it was purchased on the 4th that was 3 weeks ago, you only have a little over 1 week of gold membership left. Anywho could you elaborate a bit more? What seems to be the problem?

• Confused 1

Hey!

payment was made on the 4th of April been a while have tried emailing as well. Gold supporter hasn’t been activated yet, payment has come out of my bank not sure what I’m doing wrong. 

What is your name on the discord?

I tried looking up variations of Vivacious but couldn't find you.

• Like 1

Hey,

My discord username is Sharni#2705, I ended up buying another gold supporter back this time not using my PayPal. It doesn’t come up in purchases on  my account but PayPal says otherwise. I have since disputed that payment last night. 

*Reworded*

Hey,

My discord username is Sharni#2705, I ended up buying another gold supporter pack this time not using my PayPal.

The one I brought on the 4th  doesn’t come up in purchases on  my account but PayPal says otherwise. I have since disputed that payment last night. 

IMO disputing the purchase was a a bit of a silly move, I would just make a sales ticket and let them sort it out. BTW "Sharni#2705" has never posted on the discord so not sure how you know you never got the sync'd role / properly linked it.

I have emailed and sent request, I briefly spoke to cream via email but haven’t heard since, I’m sorry I didn’t know what else to do, also If I had the gold supporter role wouldn’t I have moved up in the queue? 

Make a post on the centrelink support so you can see what tags you have. If you don't have the sync'd or gold supporter tag you need to re-sync your discord account, if you have the sync'd tag but not the gold supporter one you need to make a sales ticket specifically, no other ticket will do.