Joining the server

Ambi

Despite what I've read online on or the forums the only thing I need to do is fight though the queue and get a job kid but that doesn't seem to be the case for me. It tells me to subscribe or become whitelisted when my number is up.  Becoming a subscriber is no problem because what I've seen on youtube looks great to me but it gives me no information about what I get and what it does or maybe I didn't look hard enough. I can't seem to right the answers I am looking for which is how do I get on the server.

I'm looking for a new server to rp on, I've played on majority of Australian servers and even blue bird a few years back but what I see on blue bird is far better than what everyone else is offering. I've been on FiveM since it came out but I am super excited for the RedM and glad someone is willing to make a go off it because I've been waiting for that to pop off.

Hey bud,
I just need a bit more clarification, are you actually in queue (Does it say "You are number X/Y in queue" or does it say the server is in restricted mode? I am happy to help but you asked like 3 questions with very different answers. When you figure it out quote my post here so I get tagged 🙂

Simply when ever I try to join It tells me to subscribe or become whitelisted or something like that. It's been a while since I've tried to join, even at 3am on a weekday when there's barely anyone on with no queue.

It is just suggesting that you either get gold supporter or work towards being granted whitelist if you are frustrated with the queue, this is the standard message almost everyone sees as SOOOO many people complain about the length of queue. If you check the #how-to-support-the-server channel on discord you will see the basic benefits of the gold tier of supporter.

1 hour ago, Ambi said:

I'm not talking about the queue but ok

Then in the past when you have attempted to join it has been in restricted mode which is what I suggested originally.

On that note tho, why is there always a queue late at night when the server is no where near full. 10/10 even though its 100/300 at 4am 

4 minutes ago, titannn said:

On that note tho, why is there always a queue late at night when the server is no where near full. 10/10 even though its 100/300 at 4am 

To slow the speed at which people join the server, if people could just join as fast as possible then when the server is booted it up it would get 300 people trying to connect freak out and explode.

• Like 1