ban appeal

John lock

BAN ID = 49713

Reason = Rule t103

Date of Ban?17/04/21

What is your In-game Name?John Lock

Please provide your steam linkhttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198333529834/

Please provide a detailed reason as to why you feel your ban was unjustified?

Well i was joking around with a guy in spawn, then we got into a fight and I hit and scratched his car in spawn,  he then started telling me that he was going to report me for bmd or something like that... I thought he was messing, around as we legit had a laugh like 1 min before this.  I'm new to fivem so I don't really know what rule I broke at that time, now I obv know, that you cant hit or damage anyone in spawn. I have about 30 hours on bluebird, I fken love this server, this was the first time i did anything to break the server rules, and I was pretty shocked to see it was perm ban? like my record was clean, all i did was rp and have fun ...  and I fuck up and break one rule and I'm done, the admin didn't even talk to me before the ban so I didn't even get to explain. I just don't understand.

If your ban is lifted how will you support our community?

I fken love this server i've donated like 30 or 40 dollars, I appreciate the server a lot, ive helped setup people and all of that to get banned permanently for a mistake I'm sorry and i wont make the same mistake twice.

IMG_0570.jpg

Hey bud,

First of this isn't the place for ban appeals, at the bottom of this post I posted the support ticket area of the forums, make a ban appeal there and just copy paste most of your answers from here over to there.

Secondly, whilst I do not know for sure as I am not staff but that ban reason looks more like a ban for attempting to spawn money, If you didn't actually do that (maybe it was a false flag idk) then you should make the appeal asap.

https://bluebirdrp.live/index.php?/support/