Gold issue

Winnyboyblue

Can I please get some sort of help, somewhere...I'm getting pretty frustrated with this.

It's not Friday and since Monday I've sat in discord, posted here and waited patiently....what do I need to do to get a damn response ? Loving this gold treatment.

Mods/Admin don't always read forum posts. They get dozens of tickets to go through a day. 
(Also as a note: gold is more *you* supporting the server vs the *server* supporting you. The benefits are a thank you.)

Some things to consider: 
1. Are you still waiting deep in the queue or is it more like you end up at 2/50? There are roles (admins, mods, whitelist...) that do have higher queue priority than gold.

2. Check your roles in the Discord. Do you have the Gold Supporter role? If not, make sure you have the forums and Discord synced properly.

3. Try asking in the support channel on Discord for help. If a mod is active, they can take a look at things like the above to make sure it's all linked up.