Charging as a taxi driver?

LFKane_

Hey all,

I''ve been giving taxi driving a bit of a go in order to get to know a few people in the city but srtuggle to invoice for the ride. I flex my F6 muscle but not too sure what I'm doing from there. 

I mean free rides always go down well but a guysgot to make a living some how! 

Any help would be great 🙂

Thanks in advance.

All invoices are done through F6 menu > Billing but I heard a rumour that Taxi lost its ability to give invoices because of a whole bunch of abuse. There are many cash only businesses in the city, I suggest you ask if your customer has cash on them and if they don't drive them to an atm before the end of the ride.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VincentMGraves said:

All invoices are done through F6 menu > Billing but I heard a rumour that Taxi lost its ability to give invoices because of a whole bunch of abuse. There are many cash only businesses in the city, I suggest you ask if your customer has cash on them and if they don't drive them to an atm before the end of the ride.

Oh that''s not good 😞 I'll have to try dealing in cash from here on then I suppose. Only problem is a lot of people try running without paying..  
An old UK server I used to play on had a taxi start/stop fare option that you could set per minute. $10-$100.They could still refuse to  pay but at least it was logged and kept things fair price wise. 

Edited by LFKane_