My first experience here

Biffski

Just wanted to provide some feedback on how my first day on Bluebird went.
After the server went into restrictive mode, not allowing me to join, I signed up for Gold membership. I joined and waited an hour in the que and finally got into the game.
I played for about and hour and bought my first car. Drove the car to clothes shop and bought a hat. I came out of store and the car was gone (yes i did lock it with pgdown). I ran 20 minutes to the garage on map. paid a few thousand to retrieve the car, it spawned me inside the car on the second floor, with half the building invisible an no way of getting down. I relog. Back in the que for another hour.
After getting back into the game, played for another 30mins when the mobile phone got stuck on the screen. I used /fixphone after asking around about it. Didn't work, relogged. Back in the que, 30th position. I climb to 1st position in the clue, then slowly slip back to 40th. I then climb back up to 5th, the 20th, then 6th, than 30th... I'm currently writing this while being 7th in the que and to be honest, I've just had enough of this and I can see I'm not getting back in tonight.
How does anyone cope with all the bugs and ques?

Is there a proper channel for applying for a refund, so i can move onto other servers and just forget about this experience?

3 hours ago, Biffski said:

Just wanted to provide some feedback on how my first day on Bluebird went.
After the server went into restrictive mode, not allowing me to join, I signed up for Gold membership. I joined and waited an hour in the que and finally got into the game.
I played for about and hour and bought my first car. Drove the car to clothes shop and bought a hat. I came out of store and the car was gone (yes i did lock it with pgdown). I ran 20 minutes to the garage on map. paid a few thousand to retrieve the car, it spawned me inside the car on the second floor, with half the building invisible an no way of getting down. I relog. Back in the que for another hour.
After getting back into the game, played for another 30mins when the mobile phone got stuck on the screen. I used /fixphone after asking around about it. Didn't work, relogged. Back in the que, 30th position. I climb to 1st position in the clue, then slowly slip back to 40th. I then climb back up to 5th, the 20th, then 6th, than 30th... I'm currently writing this while being 7th in the que and to be honest, I've just had enough of this and I can see I'm not getting back in tonight.
How does anyone cope with all the bugs and ques?

Is there a proper channel for applying for a refund, so i can move onto other servers and just forget about this experience?

have you got your FIVEM linked to discord are you also part of the bluebird Discord, for gold to work you must have your discord Linked to your FiveM and be apart of the bluebird Discord which will the know you are a gold supporter 

Yeah but being a gold member is almost to the bottom of the list. There are VIPs, and whitelsits or allowlists etc.

It's OK, it's a new day and I've calmed down. Moving onto other games and servers.

Yeah but being a gold member is almost to the bottom of the list. There are VIPs, and whitelsits or allowlists etc.

It's OK, it's a new day and I've calmed down. Moved on.

Edited by Biffski