Im relatively new too the server and im having trouble taking out my car form the garage

Tator

So i've bought a car, its the nissan skyline for i Believe 24 000$, and i tried taking it out of my garage but when i go to the yellow marker too pay the fee it says that my car model does not exist,even though i have over 6k in cash even though i only need a maximum of 4k too pay the fee, and it doesnt say that my car has been impounded so im kinda confused of what too do. I've seen others take the exact same model out in front of me from their garage, so if anyone knows how too solve this i would be grateful. Thanks. 

Hey bud,
If you can afford it take a whole bunch more money there, remember people can't yoink your clean ,money unless you want to concede and give it up (for rp) so it should be safe. Also you check if it is impounded from the green garage not the insurance circle. The last thing you will want to do is fly out and back into the city, when your side doesn't load the fivem scripts correctly the Database gets all funky.
Hope one of these helped.