cant get server

Rickybobbi

ive just purchased gold subscription try to load five m back in and cannot find any server at all any help please ??

Hey bud,

As far as I can tell curently the fivem authentication systems are down. This is not a problem with our servers but one with the snail god's framework. You will just have to be patient until the snail gods fix their problems.

i have purchased gold membership but does not seem to have activated for me keeps saying im not a bluebird member

Hey bud,
As it warns you in many of the supporter pages you should not purchase gold supporter to try and get through the queue on the day you bought it, First you need to link your forum and discord accounts, then you need to join the game fully (You will have to wait through queue) after doing both of these your steam account will be associated with gold membership. Sorry if this was an inconvenience for you but it is the same thing that everyone who purchases supporter has to go through.