4 year player banned AT NO FAULT

Will Smith

Hey my discord is WillSmith Slaughter007, I was playing in BluebirdRP like usual but i had an issue with my keyboard so had to restart computer, I went to join back in and it said i was Permanilty banned for Charging people RACV invoices. I am an RACV and prior to this ban some guy runs up and charges my client twice. I think there has been confusion here, I want my account unbanned as i have done nothing wrong

Sorry to hear that bud,
if you have video proof I can probably help speed up the process a bit for you but if all you have is guess work like "There was a man who came and charged my customer twice at around x time" then it will take a bit more time and you will need to go through the ban appeal support ticket system.
I know this wasn't of much help but I hope it works out for you bud.