Perma Death Application Help

inediblebred

So I started playing about a week ago and this server is my first experience with an RP server so I made some bad decisions with my money and RP and I would like to completely re-invent my character. I don't know where to submit a permadeath application as there is no specific category for it. Please help.

Generally to get granted a character wipe you need to both not be in debt (all invoices payed with a positive bank account) and have been in the community for a fair bit longer than a week. If you want to apply for one using the tickets you can but I do not think you will be granted a character wipe any time soon. I suggest you just get an easy legal job like maccas employee or garbage truck driver and make your way back up from the bottom.

Good luck bud..

• Like 1

17 hours ago, VincentMGraves said:

Generally to get granted a character wipe you need to both not be in debt (all invoices payed with a positive bank account) and have been in the community for a fair bit longer than a week. If you want to apply for one using the tickets you can but I do not think you will be granted a character wipe any time soon. I suggest you just get an easy legal job like maccas employee or garbage truck driver and make your way back up from the bottom.

Good luck bud..

I would like to at least attempt to send an application but I don't know the right department to submit it to?