Something needs to be done about all the new players

Coconut_02

Whilst playing on the server I have seen a massive increase in new players some are responsible however most aren’t in the past week I’ve seen 14 people die from either RDM or VDM these players make no attempt to role-play or even talk. The server needs some form of process when joining the server to stop these players from ruining it for others and turning the server into GTA Online.

Hey bud,
That is what restricted mode is for, This week they relaxed with it a bit compared to the week prior where it was on about 12-20 hours each day. I am not staff, just a centrelink support volunteer so take this with a grain of salt but I think the reason it was relaxed a bit is because they don't want the server to be a whitelisted server, if the server is on restricted mode than many hours of the day it basically acts as one and may as well been.

If you have a better solution than "do something" I'm sure they would like to hear it.

Ps. Make sure you are keeping up with reports, with the new votekick prompt after reports it makes it easier to know when you should or shouldn't use said power.