Nissan NP300 - Towbar Fix

Linx

It appears the Nissan NP300 has a visual tow bar on it however it does not tow trailers - have tested it with the boat trailer. Can we get this issue fixed? Ideally allowing the vehicle to tow trailers would be my preferred choice.

If it is in regards to fixing something you feel is unintentional you have a better chance getting it fixed by doing a dev ticket 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Linx said:

And how do I do that?

I believe since I have replied the dev ticket option was removed in the new support ticket rework, For now just make a general ticket names something like "Dev Ticket: Towbar FIx" in the general support ticket area located here:
https://bluebirdrp.live/index.php?/support/

Edited by VincentMGraves
Small changes.

3 hours ago, VincentMGraves said:

I believe since I have replied the dev ticket option was removed in the new support ticket rework, For now just make a general ticket names something like "Dev Ticket: Towbar FIx" in the general support ticket area located here:
https://bluebirdrp.live/index.php?/support/

I'll do that as I can't see any appropriate sections on Discord, although I would've thought this section of the forum would've been the best place.