Car trunk empty -locked vehicle

sassinator

I parked my car (dodge ram) at the car park in the fishing docks. Prior to doing so I had myself locked in there. I went to fish with my boat and stored away my boat once i was done. I decided to exit the game near the car park. An hour later I come back go the game and respawn at rancho. I go to take a car out and it says dodge ram available. I take it out drive down 1 street and decided to get some stuff from my boot. I check and its completely empty?? How? Can this please be fixed? I had $60k dirty money and 3 opium, 10 steel, some acetone and a few other things

The way you are describing sounds like you left your car out for an hour? If this isn't what happened can you explain further?

6 hours ago, VincentMGraves said:

The way you are describing sounds like you left your car out for an hour? If this isn't what happened can you explain further?

I put the car away in the parking (the yellow circle) and did some fishing. I didnt off load the fish cz i had to fly out and i stored my boat away because it was my personal boat. So my fish are all fine when i respawned and checked. 

however my personal car when i retrieved it the trunk was empty. 

• 3 weeks later...

I've also had similar problems, taking cars out of the garage to instantly disappear then need to go get it back from the impound?! Also my ram had 2000 leaves of coke and 10k dirty in the boot, when I put it into the garage and went to take back out it said it had a parking infringement for 500$ and had all contents of boot removed.. so in short, don't stash shit in the truck. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/04/2021 at 4:19 PM, Mason Black said:

I've also had similar problems, taking cars out of the garage to instantly disappear then need to go get it back from the impound?! Also my ram had 2000 leaves of coke and 10k dirty in the boot, when I put it into the garage and went to take back out it said it had a parking infringement for 500$ and had all contents of boot removed.. so in short, don't stash shit in the truck. 

You must have had another copy of the vehicle out (insurance fraud) and there is a high chance it was unlocked. Next time dont "duplicate" your cars. 🙂