unban appeal

steeds

reason for ban: descrimination

ban id: 48971

i dont know what type of discrimination i had done 

im new to the city so idk if i did something wrong

Most likely you weren't actually banned but vote kicked but if you were banned you need to find out for how long, Bans that are less than 30 days are unable to be appealed however if it is (for example) 3 months to a year then feel free to appeal the ban after you find out how long it is for.

If you attempt to join tomorrow and it should have a ban reason / length (assuming you weren't just vote kicked.)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Can  someone please unban me  I have been permanently banned for something I did not do!

Reason for ban - killing people when there is less than 4 cops on. 

Ban ID 49605

I just bought gold supporter so I wanted to test in in the server except I couldn't get in because I had just been banned for  killing people when there is less than 4 cops on and impersonated a staff member but I swear I never impersonated anyone if there is any proof of this claim I will happily be banned but there isn't because I never impersonated.

Can a staff member please get back to me asap.

Edited by Dave O

9 minutes ago, Dave O said:

Can  someone please unban me  I have been permanently banned for something I did not do!

Reason for ban - killing people when there is less than 4 cops on. 

Ban ID 49605

I just bought gold supporter so I wanted to test in in the server except I couldn't get in because I had just been banned for  killing people when there is less than 4 cops on and impersonated a staff member but I swear I never impersonated anyone if there is any proof of this claim I will happily be banned but there isn't because I never impersonated.

Can a staff member please get back to me asap.

Hey bud,
With the info you have given me I am going to make 2 assumptions; A) The ban is a long one, B) You have yet to make a real ban appeal.
Due to the ban being longer that 30 days you are entitled to make an appeal for said ban, to make a ban appeal ticket go here:
https://bluebirdrp.live/index.php?/support/

• 6 months later...

| Powergamed and exploited out of prison ban ID 52433

Afternoon Bluebird, Last night i was involved in a shooting where i got shot by a member of a gang by an Assult rifle, as i came back to shoot them there was one person still there so i shot them, i left then the next thing you know the whole gang is on me and kills me, takes me to the garage, tortures me, gets my ID given to them directly by the police,(I told them i had to fly out aswell because it was about 3am and they were just laughing at me, swearing at me, roasting me, laughing at me rather then taking me to the hospital) which was fine, then the police said they were taking me to the hospital to heal me and thats it, we get to the hospital another random girl gang member comes up to an officer with tied back hair saying "Give him 900 weeks in jail", straight after that the cop tells me that im staying with him for awhile, so im like sure just make this quick as i really need to fly out ive been asking for about 40 minutes now and then the police start to waste my time at damn 3.30am, threaten to give me maximum weeks if i fly out and now i am getting banned without them letting my side of the story come through, there was a reasonable police man there but then he just got shut up by the two others that were affiliated with that gang. Im very dissapointed in the breaking of charater from the police and the fact they had to get a kick out of wasting my time, not charging me, driving around then taking me to the prison 30 mins later, once that happened i checked straight out of the prison and flew out, I played out the whole roleplay situation but the police were dramatically wasting my time. I have literally been clean for the past week in city, have been following the rules and laws, ofc i have priors but i dont think police should break charater when being pulled aside by a gang member and threaten me with maximum weeks.  very inconsiderate wasting another persons time out of city after requested a nice quick exit, can someone please contact me asap to be unbanned because i want to have a chat. Regards

9 hours ago, ListenHereCuz said:

| Powergamed and exploited out of prison ban ID 52433

Afternoon Bluebird, Last night i was involved in a shooting where i got shot by a member of a gang by an Assult rifle, as i came back to shoot them there was one person still there so i shot them, i left then the next thing you know the whole gang is on me and kills me, takes me to the garage, tortures me, gets my ID given to them directly by the police,(I told them i had to fly out aswell because it was about 3am and they were just laughing at me, swearing at me, roasting me, laughing at me rather then taking me to the hospital) which was fine, then the police said they were taking me to the hospital to heal me and thats it, we get to the hospital another random girl gang member comes up to an officer with tied back hair saying "Give him 900 weeks in jail", straight after that the cop tells me that im staying with him for awhile, so im like sure just make this quick as i really need to fly out ive been asking for about 40 minutes now and then the police start to waste my time at damn 3.30am, threaten to give me maximum weeks if i fly out and now i am getting banned without them letting my side of the story come through, there was a reasonable police man there but then he just got shut up by the two others that were affiliated with that gang. Im very dissapointed in the breaking of charater from the police and the fact they had to get a kick out of wasting my time, not charging me, driving around then taking me to the prison 30 mins later, once that happened i checked straight out of the prison and flew out, I played out the whole roleplay situation but the police were dramatically wasting my time. I have literally been clean for the past week in city, have been following the rules and laws, ofc i have priors but i dont think police should break charater when being pulled aside by a gang member and threaten me with maximum weeks.  very inconsiderate wasting another persons time out of city after requested a nice quick exit, can someone please contact me asap to be unbanned because i want to have a chat. Regards

Hey bud,
If the ban being longer that 30 days you are entitled to make an appeal for said ban, to make a ban appeal ticket go here:
https://bluebirdrp.live/index.php?/support/

However, the ban reason is that you powergamed and exploited our of prison, I don't see how that's a related to the long story you've written about your time getting wasted?
It's a simple question did you powergame and exploit our of prison or did you not? If not go appeal it, If yes, I'd recommend trying other servers

• 5 months later...

How long do ban appeals take? i was banned due to what i think was the anticheat because of head issues permanently so i want to be unbanned soon as i did nothing wrong 

On 24/04/2022 at 11:23 PM, Santa_Claus_4 said:

How long do ban appeals take? i was banned due to what i think was the anticheat because of head issues permanently so i want to be unbanned soon as i did nothing wrong 

You can only apply for a Ban Appeal if the Ban is 30+ days. For a appeal to be answerd it can take anywhere from 12hrs - 31 Days. It depends how busy the staff team is.

• 1 month later...