bought gold but dont havge it

shaneali

i have purchased gold and tried to link it to my account but for some reason its not working and dont get put to the front of the queue or near the front of the queue some help would be helpfull thank you 

Hey bud, you actually need to join the server fully once for any of the supporter or whitelist roles to activate properly.
Do you have the gold supporter tag on the discord?

I

On 12/03/2021 at 5:42 AM, VincentMGraves said:

Hey bud, you actually need to join the server fully once for any of the supporter or whitelist roles to activate properly.
Do you have the gold supporter tag on the discord?

I'm having the same exact problem. No im not whitelisted and no i dont have a gold tag on my name in Discord. However i think i changed y name to the format you asked for. thanks in advance 

Same boat for me, I bought Gold around twenty minutes ago and I'm waiting in queue. No idea how to check if I have the supporter tage on Disc

Basically if your name is gold on discord or you have the "sync'd" tag on discord you should be fine, if you don't have it you have linked your account incorrectly and need to try to do it again.

When on the homepage https://bluebirdrp.live/, follow these steps.

>> Click your name up the top right > Account Settings. Find the discord option <<

• Unsync your account, this will cause you to leave the discord losing all tags (keep note if you have special ones like police). This is the Sign Out button on the discord page.
• Join the discord at https://discord.gg/bluebird then setup your name again and verify yourself in #community-guidelines / #verify-channel
• In the forums discord section click "Configure". You will be redirected to the discord sign in page.
• Sign in through discord and you will have synced the two accounts.

NOTE: you CANNOT run Discord as Administrator, FiveM communicates with Discord to read your tags and passes them to the server, it is unable to read these tags if you run either as Admin.
Edited by VincentMGraves
More info