Temporary skip queue for disconnects/game crashes.

I think there needs to be some sort of temporary queue skip for players who crash or lose internet connection. The wait times are too long when you're losing your spot for things out of your control. 

Today alone, I've waited 3 hours+ for legitmately an hour of playtime due to something out of my control. In the end this is more for people who can't afford gold membership as I'll be getting mine next week, just a thought for regular players and lets them atleast be on a little bit of an even playing field.

I have played on a redm server that basically gave you visible points for how long you had waited in queue, eg;

Staff get +10k points
Whitelist get +8k points
Gold Supp get +6k points
Silver Supp get +4k points
Bronze Supp get +2K points

So someone who had waited in queue for x amount of hours and received 5k points that reset before getting in would get placed ahead of a silver supporter who just joined the queue.

This system worked really well for them but it is just a bit annoying to code, also means staff are never guaranteed to get in first.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VincentMGraves said:

I have played on a redm server that basically gave you visible points for how long you had waited in queue, eg;

Staff get +10k points
Whitelist get +8k points
Gold Supp get +6k points
Silver Supp get +4k points
Bronze Supp get +2K points

So someone who had waited in queue for x amount of hours and received 5k points that reset before getting in would get placed ahead of a silver supporter who just joined the queue.

This system worked really well for them but it is just a bit annoying to code, also means staff are never guaranteed to get in first.

Something like this would be perfect. There just needs to be a fair system for those people who can't afford gold. Right now it's very one sided, either pay up or barely get a chance to play.

ive been in the que for 30 mins now and im only place 59 out of 70 and some how my mate whos place 63 jumped 20 places and is now 43 yet i queued before him this is unfair as all i wont to do is play but i spend more time waiting then i ever playing