Fix character model: feet are not fully there when wearing flip-flips

BLACK3OX

I've changed up my characters persona a bit and need flip flops to go with the look. Unfortunately I only see the toes and thongs, but no main feet. How do I fix this? 

I took a look through the character menu (F1) but the option only changed the footwear, not the feet. 

You might need to post pictures to explain what you mean as to be frank I have no clue what you are on about. You need flip flops (thongs) but you can only see the toe and thong option, no main foot option?

Are you trying to change the thongs to a certain colour? are you saying only a portion of your character's legs / feet are visable?

Edited by VincentMGraves

IMO its the pants, the fact they they have an elastic foot hole means that rendering the skin above that area would be a waste, On online you probably aren't allowed to wear anything but full shoes with them. Worst comes to worst you will have to screen through shoes to find a 2nd pair of flip flops or just change the pants.

It is pretty clean when certain items don't want to work together.

Alright sounds good, i'll just search for an alternative. Thanks for the help and quick response!