Server help

Harco18

Hello I was playing earlier on the bluebird rp and everything was fine until later I tried to play again and now it wont let me not sure why I havent donde anything wrong. Thanks

Hey bud,
The server is currently in restricted mode, that means that unless you have 120 hours, a gold supporter rank or a white card you won't be able to join the server. Sadly for now you are just going to have to tough it out, a lot of us are in the same boat as you (I have like 110 hours so am very annoyed) but at some point either today or tomorrow it should go back to normal. 

Sidenote: Another way that could limit you from joining in restricted mode is if you were given a red card in the last 30 days.

How do I know if I got a red card Im new to this server first day so Im trying my best. 

If its your first day it is the 120 hour minimum thing, its not the red card. Don't fret about it.