Major bug- Cash disappears in inventory

Bob Saw

I've tested this a few ways now. If I pull cash from an atm or am given cash by a player, it simply disappears. Is this unique to my account or is anyone else experiencing this issue? I've lost 5k so far trying to get it to work. Tried closing and restarting the game, no change.

If you have been speeding and have gained either a few automatic tickets or one very large automatic ticket your cash on hand will be a negative number, next time you are in the city press the ~ muscle (the one below ESC) and a few numbers will pop up, the top one is your cash on hand, the middle dirty cash on hand and the final is cash in the bank. If the first number is a negative integer that means you will have to pull out however much money you actually want out PLUS the amount that is negative in your bank.

Sidenote: two weeks ago there was a problem with people pulling cash out when the server was mid crash, that caused people to somehow de-spawn money but that seems unrelated in this situation.

Good luck with it bud.

• Like 1

Thank you! I have no regrets- that man was dying and needed to get to the hospital ASAP. I'll report back if this wasn't the issue.