Supporter packages

Ol_Mate McGee

Which gold package is best to buy?      How long does the process take to recieve the benefits?      If i subscribe and then later take an extended vacation out of the city,  how do i cancel the subs?

There is very little information on the forums in regards to the subscriptions and discord refers to the forums.......

Any help would be appreciated.

• 6 months later...

There is no info for what supporters to select etc. You will have to ask in city RP. Perhaps put yellow pages ad offering money for info. However most people will keep this stuff to them selves. You have to ask the right people the right questions usually cash payment helps

Have a look through this forums post it has every supporter level, support benefits and what some supporters offer via shops. 

Just now, Scuba Steve said:

Have a look through this forums post it has every supporter level, support benefits and what some supporters offer via shops. 

sorry forgot to add link

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mate! Everyone has their preferences about which is best. I personally support Smith's with a gold tier and then have a grundy bronze for the cheaper items. Gold smith lets you access the smith dealership which has some pretty cool cars and grants you the gold queue skip! I also have platnium pass but thats not needed, just me being impatient. Choose whats right for you, maybe ask around more, but in my experience Gold smith is my go to.

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Pinkchins said:

I believe there is gold supporter and gold smith, others just support server no benefit.

There is quite a lot of supporters with stores, but quite a lot of people don't really care about the benefits. they support to keep the city up and running.

5 hours ago, Scuba Steve said:

There is quite a lot of supporters with stores, but quite a lot of people don't really care about the benefits. they support to keep the city up and running.

Yeah your right, I meant the main two that most people do it for, didn't mean any ill intent.